Factors that influence the way local communities respond to consultation processes about major service change: A qualitative study. By Helen Barratt, David A. Harrison, Rosalind Raine, Naomi J. Fulop.
- Service change proposals often face public opposition.
- We examined the public response to a consultation process about service reorganisation.
- The behaviour of key decision-makers led the public to mistrust the process.
- This was compounded by the complexity of the consultation methods.
- Future consultations should acknowledge public concerns about proposals.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink